Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm kinda liking this

As I mentioned earlier hubs schedule has changed.  I am kinda liking this being home every night...especially nights when little boys (Aka THing 1 and Thing 2) don't go to bed like they should.  I will however admit that I don't like having to get 4 (myself would be number 4 in the house) not so great morning people out of the bed.  Ya see, no one in my house is a rise and shine kinda person.  I am the first one up obviously, but then I have to rattle everyone out of their own personal sleep comas.  Hubs is the last one, this is simply because the kids and i have to be gone by 745.  He doesn't have to check on till 8 and we live 2 miles from his PD. 

What I am really liking is that he is home every single weekend.  Even better is that he has started going to church with us.  This makes all of us happy.

I am fairly certain we will have times that he has to work the old schedule but for the most part we are all loving him being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment